Fly River Expedition
- Durata: 8 Giorni (circa)
- Luogo: Port Moresby, National Capital District
- Codice prodotto: FRE
The Fly River is surrounded by massive unspoiled flood plains, creating a seemingly endless food source for Black Bass and Barramundi.
The estuary of the Fly River is 56km wide at the entrance, and only 11km wide at Kiwai island, which many consider the mouth of the river. Upstream, the river gradually contracts to a width of 1.6km or less.
- International airport arrival and departure transfers
- Mother ship twin shared accommodation
- Meals and non-alcoholic drinks are provided while on the tour
- Experienced fishing guides and fishing vessels